Thursday 6 May 2010

Never Give Up

“Never, never, never, never give up”
It is a very good quote from Winston Churcill, a British Orator, Author and Prime Minister during World War II. Today writing has something to do with above quote.
As usual at noon, I walk out from my office heading to my regular place to have lunch. The place I used to eat is actually a very simple and small house that providing Chinese menu for lunch. The price is actually cheap if I compare it with the price listed in Chinese Restaurant. That is my regular activity at noon. Actually I will not talk about the food or how delicious the soup that they offered me. I want to share to all readers of http://contentwriter-id.blogspot.com something about life, to be specific it is the importance of Anger.
Nine years ago, my life has no purpose, no money in my pocket, jobless, no such things like goods friends beside me or someone I could rely to, every one avoid me cause it is no fun to get along with me. Mother passed away a long time ago and Father was too busy looking for money to support my brothers education fee. I didn’t blame him, he is the best parent for me. He has a strong dedication to his family even when everything is turning upside down at us.
At that moment, Life is blank, even the closest relative would not help us when we are in trouble. I still remembered when Fathers beg them to lend him some money to pay for home expenses, they treat us like we are begger. At that time I am so angry but left with no choice to accept their action. I said to myself ,I swear that I will never forget this moment,  I will remembered each of every one face that treat my Father and my family with disrespect and one day I will show them that we are not a bunch of useless people, I will prove them wrong.
I used this as a motivation whenever something painful or I have to go through a hard time of my live. Time goes by, both of my brothers successfully finished their high school and now working and be able to support their own need. My sister has became a Manager from one of travel Agent in Indonesia. She travels a lot to East Europe and really enjoyed herself. How about me, well I am not proud to say that right now I am able to support my family and my father, have enough money to spend, cars and home are available even it is not as glamour as you think it is.
The point is I use my weakness to support my life, so don’t hate your anger, but used it to give a strong feed back for yourself. NEVER GIVE UP and keep trying until your physical body is not able to support your action.  How about those people that I hate the most in my past time? I will be honest to you, I still hate them and also thank them for letting me know one of the secret to master if I want to change my life. I have been in a very bad and desperate situation that you will never imagine and even I could not describe it in words but I survive and live to tell the story. Something bad is not always bad if you can use it wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment