Monday 3 May 2010

Making Money From The Internet

There are many ways to generate money from the Internet. If you like to read, kindly pay a visit to the nearest book stores or sit in front of your computer and open online book stores like Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Click the ‘famous’ keyword Money Online and wuzzzz, lists of books will appear for your reference. In my opinion and it is an honest one to say that almost 90% from those books will not help you much. Those books only explain the general picture on how we as a beginner can generate hundreds or thousands of Dollars from the Internet.

In this article, the writer only list a couple of examples about names of program that mostly offered to a beginner, they are :
Pay Per Click : This program is very popular in my Country, and the big player for PPC program is Google, also known as Google Adsense. Most of the books I read suggested us to start making a blog, fill it with some articles in English then submitted the Url of the blog for approval. In here we start praying and hope Google will say yes to us, but unfortunately do you know that even our blog was approved and the ads were put in our main page, the profit generated from this program is only 6 dollars for 9 months of effort? – at least that is what happened to me the first time I do exactly what the book told me to do in 2007, almost three years ago. It didn’t explain that we need to generated traffic, do the best SEO on our blog and choose a suitable keyword in accordance with our domain name. I know I rush in and feel so passionate when the first time I read the book (I can’t tell you the name or the author, we must pay some respect) but I am sure I’m not the only person who has experience it.

Paid Review : The first time I heard about what this program offered me, it seems like the world give a huge hug and big smile for me. Why? Because it is so easy to collect money and transfer all of it to my Paypal account. What you need to do as an owner of a website or Blog is to registered your blog to site like ReviewMe or PayPerPost. But dreams will always be a dreams if we haven’t woke up yet. Let’s say that they approved your Blog, if your Pagerank is still 1, don’t hope to much that there will be a lots of review to be done. I am absolutely sure that most of the book only mentioned that the higher the Pagerank is then the higher the payout will be. By The way do you know what Pagerank is? You could read my article about Pagerank in here.

The whole idea about this article is not to criticize the author of the books, because I am pretty sure that there are a lots of good books that surely can guide you the correct and reasonable way to earn some cash from the internet. I really hope that all the beginners Blogger could give extra attention on what they read before rush in and at the end got nothing but nil dollar. I am still learning too, just don’t give up easily. Have a nice day every one. If you have any ideas please don’t hesitate to put comments. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment