Tuesday 11 May 2010

Keywords, Domain and Blog Platform

I am proud to say that I love writing and literature. When I met my old friends, they often laugh if I told them that I am working at a Bank in a financial services department and that’s means dealing with numbers.
I created my first blog in 2008 and a lot of articles written since then. Some of my blog was closed and the rest are still active. I use blog instead of Website because my lack of understanding about programming skill. Using Wordpress or Blogger as a blog platform provide me with the simplest way to joint the internet community and get attention from all over the world through my writing.
I want to make a confession, http://contentwriter-id.blogspot.com is my seventh blog, and I still make mistake when created it. Yes it has indexed by Google, approved by Adsense and my Alexa ranking keep increasing all the time,I am pretty sure when Google starting to renew the page rank review, this blog will at least get page rank 1-2. So where is the main mistake? So many mistakes, the fatal one comes from the content of the blog - the blog main topic and the domain name.
I soon realize when someone types the keywords content writer in Google search engine, it will display another websites or blogs. The search engine must find it difficulty to recognize my blog since it is followed by characters –id. The domain name should be the same with the master Keyword of the blog.
The content or articles in my blogs do not point on a special topic. This blog contains a lot of topics and discussion, it you are aiming for a certain community as your readers/visitors then you should not make this kind of mistake.
Well, as a beginner, I will never give up and keep improving my skill to become a good writer and help people who need guidance about the exciting world of the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment